Premiair is a leading Aviation Services and Aircraft Management Operator based in Indonesia, serving domestic & international markets. We are committed to Safety, Quality and Service. We comply to the existing policies & guidelines in Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and continue creating higher standards in the industry.
This commitment is reflected in our corporate statement, which is "no compromise on safety".
Premiair Recognition and certification have proven the company's accountability as number one operator and flight support centre, in its class, in Indonesia.
- International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) Qualified
- EU Approved Operator
- Category 1 Indonesia Air Operator by DGCA
- Oil & Gas Producers qualified approved operator
- A Member of TRACE - an International association working with companies to raise their anti-bribery compliances standard
- A Member of NBAA (National Business Aviation Association) - an aviation association striving to be a world class organization that enhances safety, security, and professionalism
- A Member of AsBAA (Asian Business Aviation Association) - an aviation association with high concern on operational efficiency and safety
- Heli-Logistics Pty Ltd certified air operator